Today I wanted to share with you guys a foundation that I've been loving lately! Side note... I finally graduated college and cannot be more happy! Now it's time to get a grown up job :|
Anyways! Back to the review on Covergirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation. When I first tried this foundation to be honest I really did not like like it, I found it make my skin look cakey. A few weeks later I decided to give it a try again after hearing so many great things about it on YouTube, and I was hooked.
What Covergirl says:
"All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long."
What I think about this foundation:
- The coverage is pretty good, I would say medium to full but it doesn't feel super heavy which I like.
- Great for combo- oily skin
- Fairly matte/ powdery like finish
- Easy to apply and blend- I love using my Sigma F84 - Angled Kabuki Brush to apply this
- Long wearing- I put this on around 6am and don't have to touch up with powder until around 3:30pm
- SPF 20
- The bottle has a pump- Finally drugstore foundations are starting to come with a pump!
- I found it extremely hard to find a shade that matched my skin tone. The foundation always looked lighter in the bottle and then once I would go to apply it, it would look a lot darker.
- I did find that as the day went on this foundation did get a bit darker, it didn't oxidize just changed color a bit.
Overall I do really like this foundation, I would say it’s one of the better drugstore foundations. I really like the coverage and staying power, that’s what sticks out the most for me. Still doesn’t beat my Revlon Colorstay Whipped though!
Have you guys tried this foundation? What did you think about it?