So today I am going to review the Hana Professional 1” flatiron…
A few things to know about this flat iron before we get started…
- It’s a top seller on misikko.com
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Safe on damp hair
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
- Floating 1" Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
First off I just have to say that I wasn’t expecting anything special when I first heard about this iron. I’ve never been one to spend more than $50 on a flat iron because I just didn’t see a difference from a $50 iron or a $150 iron. I was so wrong. As soon as I tried the Hana Flat Iron I was so surprised! It made my hair extremely straight, soft and got rid of all the fly a ways I had.
A little background on my hair…
- It’s long and wavy
- It’s thin but I have a lot of it
- And it’s very dry and damaged from dying it blonde so many times last year.
It’s really crazy how much of a difference this iron has made in my daily hair routine, I find myself using less products because it already makes my hair look so soft and healthy.
Some added bonuses are the goodies (see below) they send with your flatiron. I received a heat-proof mat ( I’ve always wanted one of these), a leather pouch to store the flat iron, and a bunch of other goodies like a hair brush, ELF make up and more!
You can purchase the Hana Professional Flat Iron (37% off the original price) HERE
Also check out some of Misikko's other products like the "Best Professional Hair Dryers" HERE
"Down Boy" Blush and Shadow
I had such a hard time choosing which blush to get, I decided to go with this one because It is unlike any other blush I have. It’s completely matte and is a light baby pink shade. This blush is super pigmented, a little goes a long way with this product! This can be used as a blush or a shadow. I paid $10.50!
Stainiac Cheek & Lip Stain in "Beauty Queen"
I love this stain already! It gives your cheeks the most natural berry color and it does last all day for me, which is rare because I find cheek products never last on my skin. It’s also really easy to blend in and doesn’t go on streaky.I got this stain for $8.50!
"Schwing" Black Liquid Liner
This is your classic black liquid liner. It has a very precise and thin tip, great for doing winged liner. It’s also very long wearing which is great for these hot summer months. I paid $8.50!
"Mary-Lou Manizer" Highlighter
This is the perfect golden highlight. Definitely have to use a light hand with this product, it is a fairly shimmery highlighter. I prefer to use this at nighttime, it’s a really beautiful product. I also really love using this in my inner tear duct. I got this highlighter for $12.00!
If you would like to see a full review on any of these products let me know in the comments below
Hope you're all having a great Monday!