So today I am going to review the Hana Professional 1” flatiron…
A few things to know about this flat iron before we get started…
- It’s a top seller on misikko.com
- Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
- Safe on damp hair
- Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
- Floating 1" Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
- Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
- Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
- Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
- Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
First off I just have to say that I wasn’t expecting anything special when I first heard about this iron. I’ve never been one to spend more than $50 on a flat iron because I just didn’t see a difference from a $50 iron or a $150 iron. I was so wrong. As soon as I tried the Hana Flat Iron I was so surprised! It made my hair extremely straight, soft and got rid of all the fly a ways I had.
A little background on my hair…
- It’s long and wavy
- It’s thin but I have a lot of it
- And it’s very dry and damaged from dying it blonde so many times last year.
It’s really crazy how much of a difference this iron has made in my daily hair routine, I find myself using less products because it already makes my hair look so soft and healthy.
Some added bonuses are the goodies (see below) they send with your flatiron. I received a heat-proof mat ( I’ve always wanted one of these), a leather pouch to store the flat iron, and a bunch of other goodies like a hair brush, ELF make up and more!
You can purchase the Hana Professional Flat Iron (37% off the original price) HERE
Also check out some of Misikko's other products like the "Best Professional Hair Dryers" HERE