Today I wanted to share with you a tutorial using the Wet & Wild "petal pusher" palette, which is a beautiful purple eyeshadow palette. This is especially good for people with green eyes, purple really makes green eyes pop!
1. First I took this matte light purple shade and my Sigma large shader brush and blended this color all over my lid.
2. Then using my Sigma tapered blending brush I took this gorgeous matte violet shade and blended it into my crease very lightly, focusing on the outer corner.
3. Next up using a RT base shadow brush I took the white highlight color and placed it on my inner corner as well as along my brow bone.
4. After that I took my Sigma angledshader brushand this very dark purple shade (It does have some glitter but the glitter barely shows up so don't be scared!) and softly blended it into the outer corner of my crease to add some definition and smoke it out a bit.after this, take a clean blending brush and blend just to make sure there are not harsh edges.
5. Then, using a black liquid liner (I used The Balms liquid liner) and just thinly line the upper lash line
6. Put mascara onto your lashes and lower lashes
7. I did this next part at the end but I would recommend doing this before you add any mascara. Taking a RT accent brush and the violet shade, lightly line the lower lash line to add a nice pop of color.
...and that's it! Hope you enjoyed this quick and super easy tutorial!