1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in “Nude”: My go-to foundation, gives amazing coverage and lasts all day! I love using a damp beauty blender to sheer out this foundation for a more natural look.
2. Covergirl Corrector(not shown in picture): Not sure how I feel about this product yet, it’s gotten so much hype in the beauty blogger world so I had to try it. If you want to see a more detailed review on this product let me know!
3. MAC Pro longwear concealer in “NC20”: I cannot say enough good things about this concealer, it’s seriously amazing and totally worth the price tag. It lasts all day and is so pigmented so a little goes a long way trust me! I use this over any blemishes as well as under my eyes over top of the Covergirl corrector.
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in “Sandstorm”: I don’t think I’ll ever use another powder again. This is the perfect setting powder, doesn’t make you look cakey, and keeps you matte all day!
5. Bare Minerals concealer in “well-rested”: I use the tiniest amount of this product under my eyes just to set my concealer and make it last all day- love this stuff!
6. Benefit Hula Bronzer: I use this matte bronzer to just lightly contour my cheek bones and temples to warm up my face and add some color.
7. Benefit Coralista blush: This blush has been a favourite of mine for years, it's the most gorgeous coral shade.
8. MAC soft & Gentle Mineralized skin finish: Gorgeous Highlighter, especially in the summer with a nice tan!
9. Brow Wiz in “medium ash”: a great brow product, especially when you’re pressed for time.
10. Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner: This liner is amazing, it lasts all day and in super creamy!
11. L’Oreal Shocking extensions mascara: My absolute favorite mascara, I have a full review on this product HERE
12. NYX slide on liner in black: I used this just on the outer part of my lower water line.
13. Rimmel Kate Lipstick in "111 Kiss of Life" & Annabelle lip liner in "205 Cherry"
And that’s it for my face of the day! If you’d like to see a full review on any of these products let me know in the comments below!
Hope you all enjoy your week!