Yesterday I stopped by the drugstore to pick up some of the basics and I decided to try out a few new items along the way. So here they are!
- Cotton rounds $1.84- I love using these with my toner and to remove nail polish
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer $9.96- This is a new try. Not to sure how I feel about it yet, I might do a review on this in the next few days.
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde purple shampoo $9.97- This is my second bottle, love love LOVE this stuff. It's been a life saver and makes sure my hair doesn't get a brassy tint to it.
- IMpress nails $8.97- I thought I would give these a shot as my nails have been in awful conduction lately and i've read some good reviews on them so we will see how long these actually last!
- Simple makeup wipes $7.97- I've bought several packs of these, their my all-time favourite makeup wipe. They don't irritate your eyes and they remove makeup so well!
- Maybelline Super Stay Stain Gloss in Pink Plush $8.96- I liked the idea of a lip stain and gloss in one. I've only tried this on once but I really like it. The stain seems to last a long time but I find after a little less than an hour the gloss is gone but you still have a stain so that's a plus!
Anyway, that's it for my drugstore haul! Have you guys picked up anything from the drugstore recently that you really love?