8.06.2012

July Glossybox Canada!

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to say that my Glossybox finally came in the mail! After religiously logging onto the Canada Post website to track my package it finally made it's way to my mailbox! Let me just say that it was worth the wait! Here's what came in my July box...
Inside the box
Dove Softening Creme Body Wash(Full Size!) 200ml/ $5.99
I'm always so excited to see a full size product because it really makes me feel like I am truly getting my moneys worth. I really enjoy Dove products and my skin has been a little on the dry side lately so I'm excited to give this a shot.
Alessandro International Heel Reduce Balm   100ml/$19.95
This sounds like an interesting product to try. It says it "protects and nourishes your skin with shea butter, allantoin and tea-tree-oil". I've never tried a product like this but it seems like a great thing to use in the summer months to keep your feet soft and beautiful! 
Eucerin Calming Creme     200g/$12.00This is a daily moisturizer that says it "prevents the reoccurrence of itchiness and reduces the risk of further irritation due to dryness". This will definitely come in handy when the winter months come around. My legs and elbows always get so dry so I will for sure be reaching for this in the winter.
BeautySoClean Sanitizer Wipes    48 pack wipes/$12.50
I'm so so excited to try these! You can use these to clean off the tips of your lipsticks, lip glosses,  and mascara wands. Sounds like an amazing product to me. I'll be using these on my mascara wands if they get clumpy or if I need to use them on another person. Its a great way to sanitize them!
John Frieda Frizz-ease Xtra Strength Serum(Full Size!)    50ml/$14.99
I've been colouring my hair a lot lately and it's been feeling a little on the dry side, as well as frizzy. I'll be trying this product ASAP because I'm always looking for a product to make my hair look it's best! Plus it's a full size which is AMAZING! 
Zoya Nail Polish in "Carly" (Full Size!)  0.5oz/ $8.00
Another full size product! I always love when they put nail polish in the boxes as I am a huge nail polish collector! Zoya has one of my favourite formula's, I find it just lasts so long on my nails without chipping. I'm not the biggest fan of this colour, I don't really like the glitter in it but I know I can find someone who will love this!

So this is what I got in my box this month! I'm very happy with it, especially because I received THREE full size products. I got way more than my moneys worth with this months box! If you guys are interested in signing up for Glossybox for just $15.00 per month than visit their site HERE. I have to say that I've tried Glymm and Luxe boxes as well but I found that it was such a hit or miss that it just wasn't worth the money, where as Glossybox hasn't let me down yet!

Has anyone else tried Glossybox? What did you get in your box this month? If you'd like to see a review on any of these products than just let me know in the comments below! 

 ♥
Tawny

13 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a full size body wash! Lucky! :) I have the Alessandro pedix feet too for my July Glossybox here in the US.. :D Great stuff you got! ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I was really happy when I saw that! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. Great box!! I love how you got such a variety of products..body, feet, nail etc:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Glossybox has had some awesome boxes lately! xx

      Delete
  3. Great box! I love the nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canada's GB is always soo good! & so many full sized products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that too!Canada's GB always has great stuff in it! xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I love beauty boxes. This one gives such good samples! Can't believe they give full sizes too.. Have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glossybox is really good for giving full size products!You should check them out! xx

      Delete
  6. I would be so happy receiving that box haha. Full size products are the best, especially nail polish haha.

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea I was very happy! They never disappoint! xx

      Delete
  7. When I bought that John Frieda product I had such high hopes, but it didn't seem to do too much to hair at all :(

    <3
    http://nicolealexandrasbloggity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!