10.30.2012

Guest post: Colourful Owl Stamped Mani!

Hello!

My name is Karen and I run a small nail polish/ nail art blog called Nail Call. I am a mommy to 2 young boys, and I'm slightly addicted to nail polish, costume jewelry and coffee! When Tawny said she was looking for guest posters to help her out, I jumped on the chance! Even though I write a nail blog I love reading make up, baking, and parenting blogs. Thanks for letting me come visit you guys here at BeautyByT, I hope I can do Tawny some justice :)

By now I'm sure most of you have notice the owl trend taking off in the last year or 2. I am SooOO late to the party its not even funny. The other day my sister and I were shopping and talking about how much we LOVE owls, then we both (somewhat shamefully) admitted we owned nothing owl!

Today I have a colourful stamped mani to represent the owl love:
Why choose one colour?
To create the above look I used (thumb-pinkie): OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? , Lise Watier Tangerine, Zoya Pippa, Essie Pretty Edgy, and OPI Pink Friday. Then I stamped using MASH Plate 37 (my favourite plate!!) and Konad Special White Stamping Polish. I stamped the branch (on the thumb) using the same plate and Sparitual Lithophonic. The eyes are loose glitter in orange, that I placed using a dotting tool.


THUMB!
I love how my thumb turned out, I wouldn't mind recreating this double stamped look again very soon. OPI Dutch Ya' Just Love OPI is one of my fave purples! and purple is my favourite colour... so you know... its up there! :)

If you guys are ever bored feel free to hop over to my blog and say hello!

Thank you Tawny, for letting me blog-sit for the day! :)

And thank YOU for reading my post today,


Karen
Nail Call


6 comments:

  1. I love owls and this is just too cute!! I love it!! Definitely will check out your nail blog! ^^

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing nails, great guest post :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are so cute! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks amazing! I love the multi colours too! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute!

    Http://fredafro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!