10.08.2012

September Glossybox Canada!

I'm so SO excited to share this months Glossybox with you guys. It's for sure one of the best boxes I've ever received from a beauty box service! There were so many things that caught my eye when I first opened the box...A NYX palette was the product that got me the most excited. So lets just get right into it...
Dove Cleartone- 45g $3.99
This claims to reduce any underarm discolouration caused by dry skin. This is a different product, I've never really had a problem with dry skin but I'm interested to see if i'll notice a difference. Either way this is a great travel size product to keep in your purse!

Wella Mirror Polish Shine Serum- 40ml $16.99(FULL SIZE!)
Polish and smoothen any style with a high-gloss finish. I'm a huge fan of Wella products and I was actually in the need of a shine serum so this is perfect! I've tried it a few times and I really like it. You have to use it very sparingly because it does easily weigh down your hair but if your careful it's a great product!

B.Kamins Lip Balm(Canadian Brand!)- 15g $21.00
A soothing anti-aging lip balm with Bio-Maple. 

B.Kamins Maple Body Lotion(Canadian Brand!)- 180ml $41.00
A luxurious anti-aging lotion infused with honey, Vitamins A&E and Bio-Maple.

NYX: The Crimson Amulet Collection. Limited Edition- $25.00 (FULL SIZE!)
Inspired by the movie Dark Shadows. Eyeshadows, eye liner, blush, highlighter, eye primer, and lip gloss

If you don't know what Glossybox is, It's a monthly subscription service where you can receive 5 products (deluxe samples and some full size) right to your doorstep for $15 a month. It's a really great brand and it is by far the best beauty box service i've tried so far!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and if you're Canadian like me then I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Don't forget to add your link to the Beauty Bloggers Club, It's a great place to find some really great blogs!

Intstagram: beautybyt2
Twitter: beautybyttwo

23 comments:

  1. Wow that NYX collection looks amazing, what a great product to receive in a glossybox!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so impressed!! I'm so excited to start playing around with it!

      Delete
  2. Wow. That full size NYX is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By far the best box I've seen! Love that you all got the palette and the B. Kamin goods:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the best I've seen also! I've tried Glymm and Luxe and neither compare to Glossybox!

      Delete
  4. I love the different colors of make-up, but not enough time to enjoy them. The face wash reginmen is a must for me though. :-)
    I came by from the hop, nice to meet you. New GFC Follower.

    Have you heard of Thursday Two Questions? You seemed like you would enjoy this meme. Check the details page to play along Thursday Two Questions Details! Would be great to have you, this week's post is up Starbucks Mobile Apps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaatt! A NYC Dark Shadows palette that is awesome, lucky lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that palette looks fab :) If only the UK beauty boxes were this good! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to try it out! Hopefully Glossybox UK will step up their game soon!

      Delete
  7. Ooooh I can't believe you got the full sized Nyx palette! Lucky duck. :)

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited about it! It was a great month for Glossybox

      Delete
  8. aw thanks so much!! Heading over to check out your blog right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The palette looks amazing1 I would really like this one :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much better than the UK version :(

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. HIya, checking out your blog from Wednesday Blog Hop.

    I love this Glossybox, I am planning to subscribe to one here in UK, I wasn't sure as I was a bit disapointed with SheSaid Beauty Box but looks like your one has quite nice products. I will give a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a great experience with Glossybox so far! Let me know what you think if you try it! xx New follower of your blog:)

      Delete
  12. How cool! I am never sure about signing up for these monthly boxes... It seems like a good idea when I see good ones like this one... but then I've seen some flops too. One day I'll make the leap :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks so amazing!! That NYX palette looks awesome!!

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really needed a beauty blog to follow! I need some help. haha I'm normally just plain jane and don't know good products from bad! haha. by the way, newest follower from Chelsea's blog! (from the big giveaway!!) yay for a new bloggy buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOAH! Jealous! Can't believe you received that big NYX Palette in your Glossybox! That's very impressive. Hopefully the UK Glossybox team will do something like that for me some day lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your glossybox! I swear if they sent the same stuff to us as they do to canada I would still be subscribed. I haven't been as impressed with the us version.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So jealous! That NYX pallete looks amazing! I wish my glossy box was as good as yours haha.
    Becca xx

    Mintadelic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!