11.28.2012

November Sponsors!


Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had an amazing month of November! Here are the wonderful Beauty by T sponsors of the past month, they all have some great blogs/websites so make sure you go ahead and check them out!
Gorgeous jewelry website
Diva Bling Jewelry 
"Homemade goodies" website (such cute things for Christmas gifts!)
Tizzalicious
 Lifestyle blog (Winner of the MAC&ad space giveaway!)
Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
Fashion&Lifestyle blog
Moda Mama
A few spots are still available for the month of December! Check them out under "sponsors"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!