12.03.2012

Review: St Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Hey Everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you guys one of my all time favorite self tanners. I thought this would be the perfect time to show you this because the winter months are coming which means you won't be getting very much sun and if you're like me and still want to keep a nice natural glow I would definitely check this product out!
This Bronzing Mousse from St.Tropez is great because it will never give you that orange colour like most self tanners do. This will give you a really nice natural golden glow and it's also very build-able. 
It come out in a very pigmented mousse but don't be alarmed because once you rub it into your skin it isn't nearly as dark. When I first bought this at the start of the summer I got the mitt that they recommend to buy with it. I found that because you have to work fairly quickly with this product that after a few uses the mitt starts to rip and fall apart. I eventually just bought a box of disposable plastic gloves from Walmart for $4.00( half the price of the mitt) and I found that the gloves worked so much better than the mitt! They gave a very even coverage and made it so much easier to apply.

I usually apply this at night before I go to bed and then just wash it off the next morning, because you want to leave it on your skin for as long as possible to get the best results. 

I really would recommend this self tanner but I would suggest getting disposable gloves instead of the mitt and save yourself some money. It's really a great product and you'll never have to worry about it giving you a orange colour.

Have you guys ever tried this product?

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try st tropez but the price puts me off just a little!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought as well but after trying it I find it is worth the price tag because you'll never have to worry about it being orange or streaky! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been debating on trying this, but now I think I def might!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great product! If you do try it out, let me know what you think!

      Delete
  3. love this! haha I just did a rave post about this mousse this past Saturday. great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Yes they do! It's such a great product, i'm on my second bottle!

      Delete
  4. Ooh thanks for sharing! I still need to try this! I bought this recently, but haven't tried it yet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! The texture looks kinda weird. Lol.

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!