6.14.2013

First Impression: NEW Maybelline "Big Eyes" Mascara

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I am so happy that the weekend is finally here, and I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend so it makes it even more exciting! Tonight I am going for dinner and drinks with my girlfriends and then on Sunday Pat has a day planned for us! 
Anyway here is a video on my first thoughts about the NEW Maybelline mascara. This is a really neat mascara that has a lower lash brush on the end of it also! Check out the video below to see what I thought about it!

If you have tried this mascara what did you think about it?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!