6.27.2013

The Balm Blushes- Review + Swatches

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all are having a great week!
I've been absolutely loving The Balm's blushes lately and I find they don't get to much attention so I thought I would share what I think about them with you guys.

The two shades I have are:
Cabana Boy
"this dusty-rose blush will ensure that you have all the boys attending to you. Its subtle shimmer catches the eye while plum undertones provide a glow that is oh-so-natural whether you are pool-side, beach-side or bed-side. " -The Balm

Down Boy
"this baby pink shadow/blush adds just the right amount of color to ensure that you turn heads. Our formula is made of finely-graded powder, which helps provide an even and smooth texture to the skin. The light-reflecting particles also give off an aura of elegance without detectable shimmer."- The Balm
These blushes have a very finely milled texture which makes the application of these blushes so smooth and easy. They’re also extremely pigmented and a little goes a long way so you are really getting your money worth with this product.

I've been really loving "Cabana Boy" lately because it looks gorgeous with a tan and gives you such a nice glow. "Down Boy" is one of those blushes that looks great on any skin tone, especially all you fair toned girls... this is a blush you have to pick up! 

I purchased my blushes when Rexal was having a sale on all The Balm products... 50% off! Can't go wrong! The blushes are regularly priced for $21.00

One downfall to The Balm products is that they can sometimes be hard to find. If you live in Canada then you can find most of The Balm products at your local Rexal, if not check out Hautelook regularly... sometimes The Balm pops up on their also and of course at their website HERE


Have you guys ever tried any of these blushes? What did you think about them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!