11.22.2013

Makeup Collection & Storage!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I had a few requests to do a makeup collection video, so here it is! I try to keep everything as organized as possible, to do that I store all of my products in the Alex 9 drawers from IKEA and then inside the drawers I have clear container that I just picked up from the dollar store!

If you’re interested in how I store my makeup or what kind of products I own then check out the video below!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!