6.14.2012

Glossybox




Last December I cancelled my Luxe and Glymm box subscriptions I had because I just felt like I wasn’t getting my money’s worth. They were always such a hit or miss.
 Recently I caved after hearing so many great reviews on Glossy box and I signed up for their monthly membership. I received my May box a few weeks ago and l was more than surprised when I opened it.I definitely got more that I paid for ($15 a month).
Now I’m just counting down the days until I get my next one! I’ll post some pictures this time.


Fingers crossed that this month is just as great or even better than last!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!