I've found some great new products that I've been obsessing over all month and thought you'd might like to see them.
- Revlon Photo ready 3D mascara
- There are so many reason why I love this mascara. Mainly because it closely resembles one of my favorites Benefit "they're real mascara. Both brushes have a spiked tip on the end that makes it super easy to wing out your eyelashes. The Revlon 3D mascara gives you so much volume and for a third of the price of the benefit one it's perfect and I will definitely be purchasing it again!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- I've LOVED this foundation since last summer. Before it I was never a liquid foundation user. Everyday I would just use my MAC msf and some concealer. But my routine completely changed after using vita aqua. Its water based so I think that's why I was drawn to it in the first place. I have fairly oily skin so it's perfect for me. On top of all that it literally feels like you have nothing on your face... which is the best part. It also last all day and you don't need to use that much. I would recommend this to anyone!
- MAC's luster in Plink!
This is the perfect lipstick if you're in a hurry and need a quick lip color. It goes with everything and is always my go to lip!
- Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
This is a new discovery for me. I recently got all over highlights in my hair, which made my hair feel extremely dry and damaged. So I did some research and found a bunch of people were raving about this. After trying it just one time (shampooed my hair and then put the conditioner in for 10 minutes and rinse) my hair felt 100 times better. My boyfriend even commented on how " soft and shinny" my hair looked. This is definitely a repurchase for me.
Random favorites of the month:
- Apple sauce
- PC ice cream sandwiches
- The driving range (Boyfriends influence)
- Glossybox ( I'll be doing a post on this within the next few days)
I'd love to know, what are some of your May favorites??