6.29.2012

What's in my makeup bag♥

Hi everyone!
I love looking at "what's in my bag" and " what's in my makeup bag" post so I thought I would do one in case anyone loves looking at them as much as I do!

My makeup bag: Kenneth Cole from Winners

Maybelline Baby Lips: Always always always have a good lip balm in my bag. The baby lips ones are amazing and some of them even have a tint to them!
Mac lip luster in Plink!: Great color that will go with everything. The luster formula from mac is my favorite, it makes it look like you almost have a gloss over top.
Smashbox Lip gloss: I'm just trying this one out right now so I don't have to much to say about it yet but the smashbox lip glosses never disappoint!
Benefit Posietint: This is a great thing to have it you ever want to have a blush in your bag but you don't want to pack a brush as well. This is super easy to apply and lasts all day!
DYNK roller ball perfume: This is really handy to have in your purse as a rollerball is always easy to apply on the go
Mascara: I have way to many mascara samplers so I've been using them in my make up bag because they are really small and don't take up much room. Also it's been a great way to try them all out and see which ones I like
Maybelline Dream Matte powder: A pressed powder is always great to have if you're going to be out all day and need a quick touch up. This one from maybelline is great for people with oily skin.




Tarte eyelash curler: This is great to have in you bag as a quick fix. If you're nervous about putting on a second layer of mascara because you think it will get clumpy then just hold the eyelash curler on your eyelashes for a second and you'll be good!
Bobby pins & hair bands: for obvious reasons!
Blotting papers: These are a must have for me in the summer! I have oily skin and that does not mix well with the heat!
Blending brush: I love having a blending brush in my bag because if I'm ever feeling like my eyeshadow is creasing or just not looking to great I'll just blend it in a little bit and it will be as good as new!
Tweezers: Always handy to have in you bag




Contact solution and contact case: I have this in my bag just in case. I can still see fairly well without my contacts so if they're every bugging me one day I know I can always take them off.
Deodorant: You never know when you'll need this!
Mouthwash: This travel size bottle always comes in handy! I just keep refilling it with my bigger bottle I have at home.



Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this post! What are some of your must haves in your makeup bags??

Tawny

23 comments:

  1. Great makeup bag collection!! I'm going away I'll have to take a few pics of my must haves :)
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! have fun on your trip!
      xx

      Delete
  2. love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Here's a similar post I did a few weeks ago: http://partymixtape.blogspot.ca/2012/06/whats-in-my-medicine-cabinet.html

    Let me know what you think!
    Cheers, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! great post by the way!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I love that Baby Lips balm. If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! ♥

    Join my $30 RIRE giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just followed you back:)

      Delete
  5. nice stuff ;)
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post !

    Good products !


    Just stopped by your blog !
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around !!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! Just checked out your blog and followed you back:)

      xx

      Delete
  7. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for itttt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great beauty products!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just followed you back xx

      Delete
  9. Great products! I love MAC and Benefit :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're two of my favourite brands! xx

      Delete
  10. I love seeing what's in other peoples' makeup bags :) I use a mix of drugstore and higher end makeup brands, depending on the product. I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a custom clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Tawny!
    Following you now on bloglovin!
    Lets stay in touch!
    Xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you!
    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!